Thursday, April 14, 2005

weekend :)

zah2an.... dont feel like blogging.. so i will just put a couple of points w khalass..


  • Sunday i will get a new manager.. not very cool news.. Chris says that am magnifying the issue.. Akeed i am, it is _my_ issue ya3ni :D Seriously, it's just that my boss got promoted to VP (there was no such position before bcoz the company was muuuuuuuuuuch smaller), so they got us a new HR manager.. havent met him yet, but in the last dept meeting i seriously expressed my discomfort which made them laugh actually.. i went like "so will we meet with him afterwards in the dept meetings?" (i just said "him", no names! :)) fa they thought i was being too touchy about it and in denial and all.. we will see how he turns out... Am starting to try and be positive about it..
  • Friday we're going to a play in AUC with May & Sherif.. Silly Goose it's called.. we will see how that turns out.. hopefully it will be cool. I already saw a good review.
  • Today was the corporate picture day.. it was ok. My hair was mega "mankoosh" but it might turn out fine.
  • Today i was planning to go to a concert in sa2ya with Mai and Sherif but i dont know if i will finish early enough to go.. but then again, i think i should! after all, if i have time to write my blog, i should find time to work!
  • what else... hmmmm... bass keda

If my sky should fall
Would you even call
Opened up my heart
I never want to part
I'm giving you the ball

When I look in your eyes
I can feel the butterflies
I love you when you're blue
Tell me darlin' true
What am I to you

~Norah Jones "What am I to you?" (reminds me of some ppl.. not the actual song, but the theme)

I will go... Nice weekend everyone (if there's anyone out there reading!)

2 comments:

Christian said...

Yes you're making a mountain out of a molehill! And you so shouldn't do that... you're deliberately creating a very bad first impression in your mind before you even get to meet the guy, that could be impossible to change later, and let's face it. He's gonna be your boss, so if you don't like him it'll be ur problem not his. DON'T do that Nag!

I'm sure your hair will be fine in the pic, only prob is that it probably hides the faces of half the ppl in the company behind you :pp
but that's okay I guess, who needs to see others' faces when urs is shining in the pic ;)

Anonymous said...

"ur perception creates ur reality" fa think positive about it :)) changing bosses sucks I know :(
Wonderful weekend "xx"