Sunday, April 03, 2005

busy busy time :)

Just checked Karembu's site.. found out he was depressed because he saw "Million Dollar Baby"... hmmmm i went to that movie with Sherif & Mai based on Sherif's choice (Sherif saw Bridget Jones II for our sake so we _really_ owe the guy :)). Anyway, when i saw it, it really depressed me too... but i looooooooved it! :)

My weekend ba'a... Thursday was nice.. went out with sherif & mai and heba el ta77an and heba el shimi... usually its our movie night.. but the hebas didnt agree wiz us on a movie so we just went to chilis city stars.. friday was kinda cool.. i had Du's sister engagment. i had my hair done since like 4 and didnt know how i'd go.. then i arranged with a friend to pick me up on her way around 9:30.. she came 11!!!!!! (and i was actually ready around 9:30 ya Karim... ehmm, well at 9:45 ya3ni... before 11 w khalass :D) which kind of pissed me big time because i wanted to go muuuuch earlier.. but it was nice..
Saturday the company's sports thing was mega cool.. i was a moderator so i couldnt play... but Yasmine's team won.. her gift was a 2 person dinner @ 4 seasons (maybe she'd pick me as her date :))
yesterday i paid my cellular bill finally!!! :) then i went to Marriott Bakery in Corba (i dont like it but cool) with a friend of mine and his friend.. had a really good time and many many laughs..

i came to work early today to prepare for the newcomers' orientation and am writing my blog now!!! fa i gotta go...... more updates later :)

No comments: