Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup..

i didnt find a title so i put the names of the 3 PowerPuff Girls (Cartoon Network) who are made of "Sugar and Spice and all things nice" (zayee keda!)

anyhow... i went to Hitch yesterday with mai w sherif w ablaha Sherif Hussein invited a group of us (3ala 7esab el shoghl) to El Kababgy grill in Gezira Sheraton for our efforts in the Wolympix (the sports day)....

anyway am sleepy and have plenty of work to finish w keda... sooooooooooooooooooo
more updates later... i dont feel like writing...

mood is good elhamdulelah.. some people are being extra nice for no good reason, fa its cool...

as for the "other" issue ya karim, am being treated like royalty, and am sick of it shewaya (doing the "shewaya" with my fingers keda like we used to do it)...

Friday i was in Shahinaz wedding and i soooooooooo wished you were there ya Karim.. but i really dont know why ya3ni.. you wouldnt have danced with me *angry offended face* but then again it might have resulted in me dancing with a nice one ;)

(the story for those who dont know it is that in Du's engagement i asked Karim to dance and he turned me down! but anyway it resulted in me dancing avec un autre gentleman who spotted my willingness to dance :))

w eih kaman?
bass... am listening to Souad Massi now... nice..

1 comment:

Christian said...

heyyyy, I started blogging! thanks to you ;)
So I thought I'd drop by and also thank you for hearing me out today, you'll also find you're the first person I mention on my blog ever, something that should definitely please a nerd eh ;)

Who are those ppl being nice to you for no reason? Am I one? :P Just tell me who they are and I'll convince them not to be if they're someone from work :pp

Anyway, keep up the blogging, that's one more thing we have in common :)