Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Honey, I'm allllllllllright :)

i didnt find a title for today's blog so i thought i would paste whatever is in my clipboard... it was a song called "Honey, am alright".. country a bit but cool..

the day started off as me waking up sooooo not wanting to go to work! anyway so i get up and go to work.. its kinda hot w keda....
anyway.. so am talking to a friend of mine about me dying to be somewhere else right now (a hotel room with A/C on max, comfy bed, pool or sea view, a good book, and plenty of juice).. he says it's unattainable BUT we can go to Cilantro instead :)
faaaa, we set off for Cilantro in Carrefour for a latte :) was very very very nice and i got the orange juice i was dreaming of for 2 days :)

we go pick nevine from helio club because she missed bus and we keep talking about how we're DYING to travel! Nevine and i shared a lovely couple of days in an amazing hotel in Dahab.. so we're just day-dreaming about their lovely breakfast and waffles and all :)


hmmmmmmmmmm.... Chris the one sitting behind me finally finally made a blog! An "interesring" character indeed.. I have a good eye in people, and seriously when i first saw him i thought "this guy is gooooood".. i am not saying that because i know he will read it.. I mean it is a _big_ part of why am saying this of course but it's not the only reason... he really is _cool_.. yesterday i told him he reminds me of Karim, and anyone who knows me, knows that this is the nicest thing i can tell to anyone :)
Anyway, apparently he actually is "gooooood" :) nice music, nice thoughts, and a fun person to talk to... too bad he will be leaving in a couple of months.. he also likes Galaxy plain chocolate like me :)

w eih kaman.... hmmmmm... almost zero productivity till now... need to sit with my manager about somsin and he is in alex today fa am really waiting for him.....

anyway, i go try to finish some stuff........

more about people later :) (Chris is interesring material, so is hmmmmmm... mesh 3arfa who else right now!)

Cheers :)

1 comment:

Christian said...

hehehe you drew one very big smile on my face with this post. Thanks nag :D

It's the sign of a connoisseur to like plain chocolate ;) like black coffee and tea with no sugar. And Galaxy in Egypt is far better than Cadbury, the british cadbury is awesome "tho" (like u say it ;)

I am dying to travel these days too, it's getting hotter and this weather just begs for a trip to the shore.

Keep posting!