Monday, April 18, 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relish

as usual, "if no title in mind for blog, paste what's on clipboard"
now this link has a funny story.. i was talking to Chris on msn about Fuddruckers and then at the same time we started talking about their relish.. ok it might not sound funny now when am telling it but seriously it was funny back then :) and then i searched wikipedia for Relish.. i search wikipedia for EVERYTHING aslan! :)

I got a book for Terry Pratchett yesterday (TP is the guy who wrote "The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents" and co-authored Good Omens with Neil Gaiman :P).. The book is another Discworld novel, called Eric (actually the 1st page has Faust striked over and corrected as Eric :) it's a twsited variation of the Faust story) .. it seems very cool so far..

w eih kaman... Ah Karembu, somsin to tease you about.. Stephen Hawking is coming to Egypt, he is lecturing in the Bibliotheca Alexandrina from 4-6 June. Sherif, Mai and my humble self plan to go isA :) here is the announcement:

*Einstein Symposium 2005
The Society of Physics Students (SPS) and the Office of StudentOrganization Activities (OSOA) invite the AUC community to a trip to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina's seminar, "Einstein Symposium 2005." Held in symposium will host prominent scientists, six Nobel laureates and the renowned scientist Stephen Hawking. The three-day trip, from June 4 - 6,will cost LE 150. If interested, please pay a LE 50 deposit in room 216,the physics department, before April 20.


It also seems extra cheap.. weird... we will pay tom and know the details isA :)

watt else... bass keda for now....

cheers dudes :)

2 comments:

Christian said...

yess, the relish thing was so funny cuz it went something like this:
Nag: I'm going to Fudds
Me: oh really? I love fudds!
Nag: yes I love their salad bar so much
Me: oh really? I love their salad bar too!
Nag and myself at the same time: You know they have this relish with chopped pickled cucumber that I just loooove
Everybody: omg! LooooooL

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it...but I am teased. Ya3ni it seems this Stephen Hawking guy is running away from me :) I come all the way to the U.S. and he goes to Egypt (I will look really ignorant if he turns out to be British or something) :D