Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yo-Yo





... So the master said, "men are rubber bands, women are like waves"

In men, it is the process of getting close, pulling away, and then getting close again. In the woman, it is that at the peak of the wave, she is feeling really good, but suddenly her mood may change and her wave will come crashing down. This crash is temporary. After she hits bottom, her mood will shift again and she will again feel good about herself. Her wave rises up again and the cycle continues. This is what what the know-it-all, relationship expert, John Gray said..

Enough jibber-jabber.. so bravo, men and women are different.. the enlightenment of a century :)

I dont feel like talking.. or writing or what have you.. I am sleepy and tired and bored and have to finish 2 weeks of work in 2 days (well they became one day now), just because am a poor planner and didnt have the foresight to plan for it over the last 2 weeks..


Sunday Secret (just because): Sometimes when I am with you, when you're not looking, or when I think of you, I keep mouthing "Thank you" and "elhamdulelah"..



p.s. the "you"s I address throughout my posts are not always to the same person.. Sometimes it's even a person who won't read it.. If "you" think it's addressed at YOU, then maybe it is..

No comments: