Sunday, June 08, 2008

Seeing Me



So, there goes.. I made a discovery: I am both much worse and much better than I thought I was.. I always thought I was better and worse than what YOU think but to discover am much worse that what I think was what i like to call an eye-opener...

I stayed overnight thinking it all over, the trials and turbulations (?) of it all...

el moshkela, eno what am worse at is much more impactful (if there is such a word) than what am good at... I am very deceived..

Sunday Secret: the secret I related to the most was there this week.. And I can't find it in my heart or mind to share it openly..

At last: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

p.s. Yes, every postcard I share here has some implication...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You maybe right. Everybody including you is much worse in something than they thought. But then there are things that you can't be good at right now, you have to go through other steps like aging or experiences. I'm not making any sense, non?

Nag said...

you are.. but no its not sthg that requires aging or experience.. sometimes the truth is right in front of us like a big pink elephant, and we just keep looking around it and under it and through it, searching for .... the truth!


Do _I_ make sense?

Anonymous said...

I don't know I just kept thinking what a big pink elephant would like ... can't take the image out of my mind now. Damn! think carmen electra think carmen electra

Anonymous said...

why the complication!!! worst or better, what difference wil this make. tab bravo u discovered this eye opener rosetta stone thing, now what?

Nag said...

yes.. but it is annoying to discover you were deceived in yourself.. makes you want to revisit every judgement you made..

i dont know.. should i just ignore this "finding" and float?? I think I should act/react accordingly!