Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can I say something?



PostSecret
It has become a ritual: each Sunday, I check PostSecret, I save the postcard secrets that touch me (even if i dont relate to them), then I share one postcard and one secret of mine (or any personal fact) on my blog.. the one above is from a previous week's collection.. I like the fact that everyone interprets it in their own way, and you imagine whether it's a male or female who wrote it and how old.. It's more interesting (and less "gossip-y") than wondering about the lives and secrets of ppl you actually know.. and it's fun to sometimes relate these secrets to ppl you know... in this case I dont see the goodbye as in breakup, but maybe more like an irreversible goodbye.. a death maybe, or a permanent travel.. anyway..


Feist - Let it die
One of the best songs I've heard lately.. actually *the* best song I heard lately.. amazing lyrics, music, voice.. and very *very* descriptive..

"The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending so much as the start"

Check it out @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob1CdTLDj10


The Formula
Once upon a time, a long time ago, from many many years, my friend asked me if I knew the magic formula for forgetting or getting over someone.. We thought of it a little, then a lot, and we kept brainstorming with factors and formulas that can affect how effectively you can get over it.. but I dont think we managed to get something.. some people can do it with math and numbers, others can't.. As I was telling another friend today in another context, logic and reason would tell you dont do this, but logic and reason have nothing to do with it :)


Life for Rent
Whenever I try to pursue my dreams and go after what I want with no distractions, something just pops out of nowhere to halt my plans.. my resolution: baby steps, baby steps :) I am resorting to my cocoon, which is a good thing.. And I am going back to doing what I really loved doing.. Someone recently told me "think of what you used to do on your own and enjoy doing, and just go ahead and do it.. you dont need company to enjoy your own company"..


Intuition
I simply know it sometimes.. You never believed I do but I do.. Funny thing is, in many of the cases I really wasnt fishing for any information.. it just lands in my lap, or hits me in the face, or whatever.. I just happen to be around when it happens..

- See? I told you I'm "telepathetic" ;)



... and my secret
Sometimes I preferred to appear as the paranoid crazy b*, than let out the source of my information or appear as a victim..

No comments: