Monday, June 23, 2008

Time

there is this phrase that keeps playing in my head... it starts with something like only time will tell (or it needs time or sthg similar), and then the phrase I couldnt get out of my head "the problem with time is that it takes time"... Then it hit me that I think/feel I read it in Z's blog.. so i went there and searched for "it takes time".. I actually came across several interesting posts, and then the one I wanted.. I quote the part she quoted below.. Thank you ZaoZao..


"With everything that had happened, it would simply have been too soon. Elizabeth was correct: you do need time. The annoying thing about time is that it takes time . . . but no amount of it is too long to wait through when you're waiting to be sure. However much we might believe, and wish, it were true, you can't really be sure of what you feel however intensely and seriously and constantly you examine your thoughts and emotions. You can be really sure only by forcing yourself to wait: time alone can tell you what will last."

~ From "Love and Other Near Death Experiences"


P.S. after posting I realized I -unconsciously- even used the same title Z used! :)

4 comments:

Zeww said...

Wow, I'm your inspiration!
Admit it, you love me!

Nag said...

wallahi sometimes i do :P

yesterday I killed myself looking for Shikapores, then i went to the yahoogroup and searched for it there.. i found 3 parts all of them talking abt Past Present and Future, none abt WR or Squirrel.. akher part 3 ends with introducing WR.

mesh fahma.. where are the parts we discussed before??? I cant find anywhere!! email me! :D

Nag said...

tab3an u know its you too who i refer to in talking about the magic formula to get over sbdy!

Zeww said...

Shikapores never materialized.
Just like everything I write in parts. Apparently I have commitment issues.

You should feel special though, at least we have this secretly shared unpublished serious where we both know we're the center of the universe.
:)