Monday, October 22, 2007

"Hypocritical" Oath!

I hate how you are.. so pretentious and fake with this ghost halo of selflessness and this false ego (note to "her": dont you see how often we use this false ego thing lately?)

I hate how you pretend to care, when you're really thinking about yourself, and there is nothing wrong with that really.. we ALL put ourselves first, so you dont have to pretend otherwise really! I mean really.. who will judge you ya3ni? you're the only one who is laying judgements around, so unless you judge you, i wont :)

I hate how you love to break news and watch the expressions on people's faces, how you love to gloat, how you love to go like "I dont mean to say I told you so, but I did tell you so!", how you pretend to care, infront of me and infront of yourself.. how you fool yourself before fooling others, and you never come clean with your real intentions, and you never challenge your own beliefs..

You pretend to be a "Fakir", but you're just a "faker"..

You disgust me! and you know what? You deserve to be stuck in the cave forever, your likes who managed to get out did nothing but pollute the beautiful clean place that this used to be..



p.s. this post is to no one in particular.. it is to a "prototype" of a person, who by the way wouldnt be reading this, because to him/her/it, this is more than what they can comprehend!

p.p.s. Yes I am very condescending, and it is about time kaman!

12 comments:

Zeww said...

I feel this post is sort of your punch bag..you're just punching your anger away! I hope it remains a healthy output (as opposed to a place where imaginary things annoy you!)

Anonymous said...

May I be struck by lightning twice if I understand anything from this post.

Nag said...

@ Zewwish-
as i explained offline, it wasnt an imaginary thing, it was very real indeed..


@ Bu-
well, you should! i told you about it.. its about gossipy gossip!

Last Unicorn said...

Hi Nag, I came by your blog and I think it is really nice and mind provoking. Keep up the good work.

Fadfadation said...

!!!!!??!!

Nag said...

What ya Fad bass? :)

Fadfadation said...

Kalam kebeer 2awy wee mi7tag fahama :)

Nag said...

in short, i have been running into all different sorts of people... usually you accept them 3adi as part of the overall package thats called life, but when their ways start to interfere with your own well-being and peace of mind, then you stop and think keda...

fahem 7aga?

Fadfadation said...

NOw it is more understandable.

bb_aisha said...

I avoid these type of people like the plague

Fadfadation said...

You're Tagged:

http://fadfadation.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagging-you-and-your-blogwhy.html

insomniac said...

yep, i can think of one or two ppl who fit the profile....

wouldn't mind telling them that to their faces.. along with a punch... those were my angry days... now i just wish i would, only i'd rather save my energy...

turns out, it pisses them off even more when u ignore thm!!