Friday, November 09, 2007

Tagged - dedicated to fadfadation

i dont really like tagging and being tagged, but yalla its only once :) (a real post is coming!)

1- Whats your blog's name?
My Alternative Reality

2- Why did you choose this name?
I live moving between LaLa Land and Wonderland :) I always challenge the status quo, if not out loud, then at least in my mind.. i play the devil's advocate in almost every argument, because i believe there is always an alternative way to view things.. i hate conforming to one viewpoint.. yes there is usually one right thing, but there is a million ways to do this thing.. just because i dont do it your way doesnt mean am wrong.. yet i must clarify eno am not the "khalef to3raf" kind, i just dont like conforming for the sake of conforming.. this space is for me venting out my thoughts and perceptions of reality and its projection on my alternative universe :D

3- What does your blog's photo represent to you (if any)?
My blog doesnt have a picture.. but if it did, it will be the cheshire cat (the grinning cat that comes with Alice, disappearing body first then grin last :))... what this represents to me is cheerful, playful, and loyal in a weird combination! hmmmmm... c'est tout!

3 comments:

insomniac said...

reading why u chose ur blog name, i actually jumped to ur profile to check ur sunsign!!! sounded like a libra there.. well, aquarius is an air sign... more favorable to my liking :)

oh and, nice blog btw

Fadfadation said...

conforming for the sake of conforming

have you meet a guy with long hair lately?

You know who i mean...lol

Nag said...

met him tab3an ;)

howa fee zayo fel "conformity"! lol if only i had a pair of scissors! :D