Monday, October 08, 2007

Comfort Zone

my "lather, rinse, repeat" routine is changing! I finally decided to come out of my comfort zone.. was it a comfort zone really? Not really but I was haunted with a fear of it becoming one! change for the sake of change is bad, but this is change for the sake of.... hmmm... growing? yes, growing, maturing, and moving out.. (i hope!) getting emotional and "this is the best place ever" wont do.. if it IS the best place ever, why are you leaving? :D i hate this tamseel..

Those who want me to stay are too scared of leaving themselves.. and who want me to leave dont know what i learned by staying.. so this was/is/will be my call alone...

my friend told me "w 7atseebi el balaleen wel le3ab?" and i told him "yes imagine!" He knows how I liked it at first, and how it suffocated me later, and he knows the in betweens..

that other "person" told me am not loyal.. then said i shouldve negotiated.. i want you to settle on ur choice! do you think i should be a loyal patriot AND a negotiator? dont they contradict a little?

What else.. Zamalek isnt the same except in winter.. maybe i should wait till winter to judge..

Random facts (or what my friend calls "leakage from a water cooler")
* I luv the taste of lemon..
* I got a really really cute blue notebook from Diwan.. eccentric and somehow very "me".. has the drawings of a Tibetan Lamayuru monastry.. (this is the link to it.. i got the Clouds one)
* Recently I feel guilty for sleeping more than 4 hrs a day!!
* I have a terrible headache
* In spite of being an unemotional, antisocial, autistic person, i will miss them.. some more than others, but i will miss them..
* I am very nostalgic!

The summer days are gone too soon
You shoot the moon
And miss completely
And now you're left to face the gloom
The empty room that once smelled sweetly
Of all the flowers you plucked if only
You knew the reason
Why you had to each be lonely
Was it just the season?


i had more thoughts to write, bass khalass thats about it for now..


Bisous,
N.


p.s. If "you" are reading this, you were right, my life is for rent, and I dont learn to buy.. But i _am_ examining the options right now.. and by the way, thank you.

No comments: