Sunday, April 23, 2006

Variations..

* A tribute to him...
I have been with him for many months now.. more than 2 years anyway but who's counting.. i used to wake up to his sweet voice.. he used to help me remember everything.. people always contacted him to deliver a message to me because they knew how special he was to my heart... i spent a lot of money on him, but i always thought he deserved it.. for he was my contact with the real world.. when he was tired and drained he used to tell me for he knew i was the only one who can bring back life into him... he was always there for me...
then i lost him.. i didnt even realize i was losing him.. its just that all of a sudden i looked around and he wasnt there anymore..
My dear one, i want you to realize that i will never forget you.. you will always be my first.. i want you to know that even tho i moved on, starting checking out others, and even settled for someone else, yet the memories i have with you are engraved in my mind... yes i was rewarded with someone better, but he will never take your place in my heart... I will miss hearing your voice and seeing through your eyes...
My dear T610, i will always love you... i hope you have moved on as well.. i hope that you affect the life of whoever took you away from me like you affected mine.. i hope you bring them tears and laughs and pains and joys like you brought to my life...
I am now with a K750i... he reminds me of you in so many ways... yet he is more advanced than you.. i promise you i will try to treat him better than i treated you.. i learned my lesson the hard way... i know i was hazardous to your health, but i hope you manage to recover wherever you are now..
i will miss you waking me up in the morning.. i will miss your lovely "esh7eneeni" sound when you're drained of energy... my new love knows about you.. and promised to make it up to me.. we'll see about that :D i know he has better eyesight than you, and i hope that helps me see what i used to overlook with a 2 mega pixel sight.....

I wont forget you, but its time to move on...

* Blink
i saw this movie yday... lovely...

* The Gun and the Olive Branch
We've had an older edition of this book by David Hirst at home.. and i have previously read sections of it a couple of years ago and weirdly enough liked it... History is relative, we know that.. but sometimes reading someone's side of history helps you to understand.. Anyway, so i was at Virgin last week and decided to get a non-fiction book when i found the 3rd edition on display... soooooooo, i decided i will get a fiction and will read the one we have at home after i finish the story i bought....

* What am reading...
so, when i was in Virgin looking for something to read, i got Jostein Gaarder's "The Ringmaster's Daughter".. its a pleasant book so far... i am almost halfway through altho i started on Wednesday and am being very lazy, so reading this quickly means that i like it :D

* Music
James Blunt :) check him out..

* One final note
May those who love us, love us
And those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts;
And if He doesn't turn their hearts
May He turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping.
-- An Old Irish Blessing

6 comments:

Christian said...

Am I the only one who figured you're talking about the T610 right when you said 2 years?
R.I.P I'm sure he's earned his place up in the eternal wireless paradise. To be honest, anyone who'd spent 2 years with Nagaiaia deserves some mercy :P

James blunt album is cool, it's actually one of the few CDs where you don't really have to skip a track. I also wanna check out Pink's new album, heard good stuff about it.

Christian said...

How come I left a comment that's not counted and only visible on the leave your comment page not on the post's page :s

Nag said...

ya Christopher-
stop stating the obvious :P akeed i said 2 years knowing that people would guess.. the reason i did that is that i wanted the audience to read it keeping in mind that its my fone.. so when i said "wake up to ur voice" u know i mean alaram, etc...

anyhoo... he did earn his place i know :D but who are you to judge anyway :P

Pink, hmmmm... i bought one album for her once, because i used to like the song "Pill" and i found i liked others... bass la2 i dont like her awi now..

James Blunt, i didnt like kol el album.. i liked beautiful and "goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend" awi :D
hmmm... now am into algerian/gypsy music... Souad Massi if u knew her, and lili boniche... i dont know if you'd like such a thing..

Christian said...

yo ba2a! I was not stating the obvious, I was asking if I'm the only one who figured it out, that means I was accounting for the fact that it might have been that obvious to everybody :P

Just like a pill was a good song indeed :)

I do like Souad Massi, how can't you remember it was you who introduced me to her?

I don't know lili boniche though, that's a weird name too. How is this pronounced, booo neesh? hehe

Nag said...

lili boniche is an algerian jew... that explains the "Boniche" thing, its like "abu niche"

Anonymous said...

My my! Souad Massi (Yemmay el 3azeema)and then talk about Lili Boniche! That's what i call free falling!:D Karembu introduced me to Massi, like 3 or 4 years ago. She's great! Naganeego, try Lynda Lemay and Axelle Red ba2a, you're gonna love them, and it's time to let go of your Algerian friends shwaya! W ba3den mateblogy ba2a! Allah! :)