Thursday, July 28, 2005

a different kind of blog :)

("Why, oh why" is Karembu.. "N" is me.. "Sea Breeze" is an undisclosed part of me.. This is part of a conversation that took place minutes ago.. italics is me explaining to the reader)

Why, oh why.. says:
still woiking?
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
not really
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
waiting for m & s to pass (m & s is Mai & Sherif)
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
we go WotW (War of The Worlds)
Why, oh why.. says:
cool :)
Why, oh why.. says:
i liked it a lot.
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
begad?
Why, oh why.. says:
yup.
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
everyone else didnt
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
tayeb is it funny?
Why, oh why.. says:
really?
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
i want to laugh
Why, oh why.. says:
(he made a doubtful face)
Why, oh why.. says:
interesting..
Why, oh why.. says:
so you want to laugh..
N - Sea Breeze [tired & grumpy] ® says:
yace
Why, oh why.. says:
but instead of going to a comedy you go to a sci fi and hope that it's funny :D
Why, oh why.. says:
i think you need a logic fix.
Why, oh why.. says:
you are buggy.
Why, oh why.. says:
well not necessarily buggy...but you have bugs.
Why, oh why.. says:
buggy implies having a lot of bugs.

4 comments:

Nag said...

i can't believe it.. "Disturbing" is the same word i used to refer to the movie.. seriously.. it was geniunely disturbing to the point that before the intermission i was like whispering to mai "i wanna go home, i wanna go home"..
weirdly enough, i liked it tho!!
everyone saw it as a weird ending but i liked it (goes back to me liking happy endings)...
actually at a "certain" point in the movie (so that i dont ruin it for those who still will see it), i said "since _that_ happened, i dont see how it can be a happy ending" :)

anyway, i am really into seeing something cool these days.. i really want to watch Madgascar :)

Nag said...

i really LOVED Mr. & Mrs. Smith.. i luv Brad Pitt aslan.. i mean i think he is very decent.. (for instance i like Tom Cruise's movies but i dont like him as a person..)

Christian said...

Mr and Mrs. Smith was cool imho. And I luv Angelina Jolie ;)

I am really looking forward to seeing The Island, once it arrives around here. The trailer was just amazing.

But I'm actually trying to focus on Egyptian movies these days, I used to never go see an arabic movie in the theater, but now I feel like I want to as these are the movies that I won't be getting over there....

Anonymous said...

You're right Chris. You won't be seeing a lot of these over here so get your fill now :) I hear there are some good movies recently. I'm not into action movies much, but I hear Ahmed El Sa'a is making some good ones.

As for War of the Worlds, the one thing I didn't like about it was the ending. I felt it was contrived. They never tell you how his son survived something that looked like complete annihilation :) I like the fact that it is disturbing. That's the whole point of the story I think. Can't envision someone wanting to leave in the middle of the movie, though. I have heard of a couple so far.