Thursday, May 19, 2005

miaow! (or whatever)

i wanted to talk about privacy over the Internet w keda.. but its the end of the day and am dead tired.. literally drained... i had arranged my thoughts since yday about today's post.. but am too tired to talk about what i wanted to talk about...
sooooo just bullet points this time as well...


  • i miss development and coding.. i really really do.. from the bottom of my heart w keda... i had always loved programming.. i am one of the few ppl who actually knew what they wanted to study really early in their lives (by 10-11 i was decided, by 13-14 it was just a matter of time).. weirdly enough, as much as i luv computers, i am a total ignorant when it comes to hardware... i luv the problem-solving and algorithms and all of programming.. God, i miss it so much.. it makes me wonder whether it was a smart move.. but then again, the programming i liked is not the one in the market, it's the one in programming contests and all that :) when the developers sitting around me knew yesterday that am an ex-developer, one of them said "and how can u bear sitting near us and not write a word of code?"... hmmmm, good question..
  • Chris told me that am much more romantic than i "allow myself" to admit.. Well, this is actually true.. but i dont like admitting it bardo :P
  • i dont like the fact that he is travelling isA isA isA in a couple of months.. he was my Karembu substitute... they all travel! grrrrr
  • i was listening to "Feeling the same way all over again" for Norah Jones.. now it's "i never met a girl like you before" i luv it, makes me laugh!
  • i wanna travel again and again

I actually discovered i have a strong personality!! i never knew i did, always felt i was a pushover ("Friends" thing ;)), but someone told me a comment someone else made about me and it related to this.. and i was very flattered.. but i thought its not true.. then i kept thinking about things i wanted and pursued till i got (my study -both the computer science and the psychology ones-, my jobs, the ppl i know, everything).. i appear very chaotic but i actually do have a plan, an agenda ;) i just dont publish it (except maybe on my blog lol)

Maybe its because am too accomodating, when we go out i usually go anywhere provided i like the company w keda....

hmmmmm am tired ba2a fa khalas..... a song i luuuuuuuuuuuv and cheers me up and makes me laugh:

I get knocked down, but I get up again

You’re never gonna keep me down

(if you hear the music you'd know why its funny!)

cheers and have a nice weekend all :x

No comments: