Wednesday, May 18, 2005

If you wait for me then I'll come for you

lol... that was my clipboard again.... i dont remember why i had copied this song.. (i just came so this is yesterday's clipboard aslan)..

it's from a Tracy Chapman song called "The Promise"

If you wait for me then I'll come for you
Although I've traveled far
I always hold a place for you in my heart

If you think of me,
If you miss me once in a while
Then I'll return to you
I'll return and fill that space in your heart

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting
If you dream of me like I dream of you
In a place that's warm and dark
In a place where I can feel the beating of your heart

and it goes on and on keda.... and it ends by "If you can make a promise. If it's one that you can keep, I vow to come for you if you wait for me and say you'll hold a place for me in your heart"

very mesa7lela but i like it a LOT...

what what..... hmmmmm... Cilantro made this update to its menu.. i like that about them, every once in a while they add some items to the menu.. among other things, they added Cafe Tiramisu.. it became a favorite of mine!! its a very very light coffee with milk and whipped cream in a tall mug with a lady's finger biscuit half immersed in it... lovely and -contrary to what one might think- very light! :)

Lovely..

i went there in the morning with Chris... i discovered that for the past period i've been mentioning Chris more than i mention Karim, not healthy :( Karim you're my Number One.. (Chris, number two is not bad at all, plus think of all the assassination risks number one has :))

Actually, Chris, you are number one as well... everyone i know is my number one, but on a different list... *phew* that makes it easier :)

w eih kaman... yes, later thru the day i will have another cooler post.. so until then..

1 comment:

Christian said...

You're diplomatic aren't you :p

Even though being number one on *a* list doesn't mean much by itself, it could be the list of ppl you hate, can't stand, ...etc. :p