Thursday, September 04, 2008

A sign? nah, more like a little post-it

I was on my blogger dashboard and I just noticed that the number of my posts labelled "47" have reached FORTY-SEVEN posts... :D

1) Silly fact, but I find it interesting

2) This is -by far- the most label I have used, to be followed by "lyrics" at 22, then "life" at 19. And... this is -again by far- the most I have talked about a certain topic..

3) So as not to jinx it or break the loop, I will have NOT to label this post as "47" altho it's all about it!

4) You see, you were "labelled" too


Bisous,
N.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse my ignorance. What does "47" signify exactly?

Nag said...

that question came a little late dont you think?! Blimey! :D


TP wrote:
The Computer Game said: "Only you can save mankind?"

Johnny: "But why me?"

The Computer Game: "Well, if not you, who else?"

Nag said...

there is no "?" after mankind..

altho mankind IS a little questionable..