Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sans Souci



you know whats cool about the above card: I was told almost the same thing yesterday.. about not being judgemental, about being kind(er).. el moshkela eno "ya 7aram" I always thought I was tolerant and non-judgemental.. I still think I am, but i just express my thoughts more openly than you..


just this morning, i called H because I remembered something hilarious that happened when we used to work together.. She wrote this document that we circulated among each other for review.. for some reason, we really critiqued the document harshly and almost turned it all upside down.. so when she comes to open it, i am trying to break it down for her and prepare her for it so i go like "listen.. dont be discouraged or alarmed by the fact that all the document will appear to be red in tracked changes and full of comments.. no no, only 2 comments were negative but the rest of them were "7elwa AWI AWI AWI".. she looks at me blankly for 10 seconds then goes like "and she said that? She said "merci ya H el document di 7elwa awi awi awi?" and we burst laughing for 10 mins.. there goes N when she tries to bluff, I tend to go overboard sometimes lol..


Two words that mean the world to me, "I understand".. Even if I thought you didnt, I give you -what was the phrase?- benefit of doubt ;)


Sunday Secret: 2 weeks ago, she put everything in perspective.. she gave me my Total Perspective Vortex. I can never be thankful enough.. Thank you for sharing, for knowing, for carrying all this weight.. Only you and I know what it's like.. and in switching our approaches, we both have found liberation..

No comments: