Monday, May 12, 2008

Cracking the Shells of Crème Brulee’

So, when did I stop enjoying life's simple pleasures? I used to be like that.. yesterday I had a very nice crème brulee (borleih!!) and as soon as I got it, I cracked the shell with the spoon, just like Amelie likes doing (I like it when it's a hard shell not just a sprinkle of sugar). I commented on that, and my friend said she doesn't want to hear about her anymore :D (probably she hears about her a lot from A, because I never talked abt her before!)
Anyway.. it has been a week of secrets.. sharing.. giving and receiving secrets.. an eye-opening self-baring feeling..

One last note:
I cannot help it.. I plan and mastermind and plot and decide, and then it all crumbles down to pieces, and I am left there: just me.. plain and simple me.. well, maybe not so simple, but ME. Not because I cannot, but because I do not want to. And not because they "seem to have this effect on people"! Being myself with you is the most liberating experience..

My secret: "I am learning all about my life by looking through [your] eyes" ~Dream Theater

No comments: