Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fragile -- Handle with Care

So, you probably noticed i havent been myself lately. Or maybe you didnt. Maybe you thought this is who i've always been and you just didnt know me well enough. Well, you're wrong. This has never been me. The reason? Well, they are many. You might know some because i told you or because you guessed them or because you're part of them. No one has the big picture but me, but some have a bigger picture than others. And no i am not willing to share. I already feel i've turned into a whining female and its really really bugging me. So what now? Where do i go from here? Well, i dont know. I am still figuring that out. Meanwhile, i really appreciate my space, your understanding, and whatever quality time we have. Hmmm i keep dismissing every other thought i want to say because its either too personal, too direct, or wrongly timed. Why on earth am i sharing this aslan? The whole point behind blogging still confuses me.

Right now, i want a toffee apple with caramel and pecan nuts :) and cold weather and a little rain drizzle. Hmmm i talk like Delirium. Good night.

No comments: