Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...

...been thinking about that phrase for sometime now.. its funny.. no one reads directions on a shampoo bottle anymore.. you just know you're supposed to "lather, rinse, repeat".. If product gets into eyes, wash them immediately with water. If problem persists, consult your physician. For external use only (who would ever drink shampoo!)

It's funny.. just becomes a background process keda.. you never stop to wonder or think, is there a better way to do things? Maybe i shouldnt repeat lest my hair gets too dry.. Do i need to change my shampoo? What about conditioner? it just becomes part of your routine.. (note to self -and to readers-: i sound too much like who moved my cheese!)

I am questioning my shampoo big time.. maybe i need to wash my hair with soap instead.. maybe i need to switch to a more fancy brand... i dont know YET, but what i do know is, its time to throw away that bottle and requestion my hair washing techniques!

(As K would say, elli fahem 7aga yerfa3 2eedo!) All in favor say "Aye"..

bahayess no? "fee shakhbata fe demaghi", saraseer and spiders too..

Anyway, to rab ub, here is a part of a song from my childhood that i relate to.... read it thru, its deeper than it seems..

would you like to swing on a star
carry moonbeams home in a jar
and be better off than you are
or would you rather be a fish

A fish won't do anything but swim in a brook
he can't write his name or read a book
to fool the people is his only thought
and though he's slippery he still gets caught
but if then that sort of life is what you wish
you may grow up to be a fish
a new kind of jumped up slippery fish

And all the monkeys aren't in the zoo
everyday you see quite a few
so you see it's all up to you,
you could be better than you are
you could be swinging on a star


Bisous,
N.


p.s. say a little prayer for me.. maybe i want to be YP too ;)

3 comments:

Zeww said...

Nice lyrics...
How come I didn't have the option of becoming a fish!

Nag said...

bossi aslan thats the end of the song.. fee before it mule w pig and they're so funny!

insomniac said...

my sisters and i sang this song to my irst son all the time!!

don't u just love sinatra's fun tone!