Saturday, September 23, 2006

Random..

* "Fear of Committment = Fear of Committment"
A wise one once said it, and I am only starting to understand it now.. Just a random thought not linked to anything..

* I am bored.. not as in now, but as in gerenal, in life.. I dont even know if "bored" is the word for it.. Wondering about decisions i made, and (much worse) about decisions i didnt make.. No one can change this state.. "Go out, work out, blablablabla".. i do all this.. I work out, get that funky adrenaline rush, then an hour later am back to square one.. The solution lies in my own hands, i know it, i dont want to share it, and i still didnt gather enough momentum to make it happen...

* Nina, my cousin whom i saw once in my life and who lives in UK, got engaged in a fairy-tale-like manner.. real fairy tale, he surprised her in Paris where she was on vacation, and while walking together, she heard 5 jets above her, her 1st thought was "they're going to bomb us like beirut", her 2nd thought was "wow it spelled Nina will you marry me?".. Weird :) and only heard about it in movies.. whats making me actually like the guy is that he studied @ Harvard Law and has a PhD from Stanford :) must be an interesting person to talk to, dont you think? (Karembu, this story is not a fragment of my imagination!)

* Nine Million Bicycles

Tina sent me the YouTube link to this song, read the lyrics below and check out the video here.. the girl's face is sooo lovely, the lyrics are cute and the video is cooool!

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.

We are twelve billion light years from the edge,
That's a guess,
No-one can ever say it's true
But I know that I will always be with you.

I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say

There are six billion people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all

We're high on the wire
With the world in our sight
And I'll never tire,
Of the love that you give me every night

There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a Fact,
it's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die

And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing
And you know that I will love you till I die!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Nina's proposal story, let's go to the UK meet the guy, and ask him if he has nice single male friends.

Nice song, schoolish though!

and yes.. fear of commitment = fear of commitment

Fadfadation said...

N,

First thing is first, kol sana wenty tayeba.

Second thing, YOU HAVE A NEPHEW GOING TO COLLEAGE?????????????????!!!! NA3AM?!!!

Inty el mafrood a7'rek a 5 year old nephew! lol

As for the songs, tesada2 that the last time i seriously listened to music was about 5 years ago!!
At some point i used to know almost everything about the music world... not any more

Nag said...

@ Zewwish-
lol.. Yes nice idea.. Du also suggested i ask him to fund my graduate studies and sponsor my academic dreams :D

@Fadfadation-
Kol sana wenta w da wife and kid tayebeen..

Yes i have a nephew who started college and a brother and sister who will graduate by the coming year isA :D I said I had a "different" family :D

and actually in my head, my nephews are still 6 & 7..

about music, i am not into the latest awi.. just that recently i started listening to FM a lot more, so thats how i get updated.. Of course K tried to implant in me the love for Pink Floyd, but no use :)

MechanicalCrowds said...

Well... let us know if you come to a conclusion.