Saturday, August 06, 2005

short one..

"I think I need to believe that it works - love, couplehood, partnerships. The idea that when people come together they stay together...I have to take that with me to bed every night, even if I'm going to bed alone." ~Ally McBeal


i luv the previous quote.. maybe it stems from my obsession with happy endings and all.. it's just something i want to believe in.

at work on a Saturday.. and not very productive either, but i need to feel that i did what i had to.. even if i did 2 items on my infinitely long To-Do list, i will feel some progress...


i wanted to write a cute blog.. but somehow i think i just lost the skill for that... maybe am too pre-occupied..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People plan and make their happy endings, or at least the way leading to them. Not everything that's beautiful falls from the sky...maybe sunshine does :D

Anonymous said...

I love this quote awi...although I don't usually think about endings...bas I like the logic :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site effexor 2b side effects Incoming call centers in langley bc Pilates vocabulary home based business neurontin John deere eyewear retainers Mobile phone operators

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ambien pens Mississippi toile area rug depakote duracraft+humidifier Dog extreme weight loss condition changing circuit breakers Allegra imaging print Building shelves ladder style crown mercedes birmingham Mattresses boston ite gould circuit breakers circuit breakers