Thursday, June 02, 2005

Too proud to tango alone.....

.....but too cool not to try it ;)

i dont know what made me think of such a phrase, but it's been ringing in my ears since yesterday actually..

I still believe in:
  • Happy Endings
  • Frog Princes
  • Second Chances

and nothing will ever change that (i hope!)..

The CS Dept event yday was very cool.. would've been cooler if more people showed up, but apparently it wasnt well announced.. They actually presented Wael Amin (our company's president) with the “Distinguished Alumni Award” for his efforts in the IT field and all...

I was with Youssef Assabgy all the time (a.k.a. Jaw, a.k.a. Sub-G), who is my Salsa friend (only those who knew us in the graduation project semester would know what that is about! ;)) We made fun of each and every one just like the good old times (including making fun of each other) then we had a quality talk in Beano's and he drove me home in his not-so-brand-new-but-brand-new-to-me car, he really really "sky-rocketed" the mood... Sub-G >>>> You ROCK! :) (and you're not a peacock ;))

until the next blog,

Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this salsa story??

The Duke of Darkness said...

Bartner,

Seems like Your Girl has a past:D:D

I have known her way before the graduation, and i don't know any salsa story.

hmmmmmmm......Seems like a secret well cocealed

Anonymous said...

not that well :)

Nag said...

i cant believe you both!!!
Youssef, me, salsa, 491/2 lab... hints anyone????
it's not that i think u know, no no, i _know_ you know!

Anonymous said...

still not getting it.

Anonymous said...

:) Nag you made me laugh....out of your 3 bullets I would go for second chances...and I wouldn't question frog princes to begin with :)

Nag said...

karim-bo!
DANCING salsa in the 491/2 lab..
any more hints??