Thursday, June 16, 2005

Back? am i?

Sooooooooooooooooooo, i am back... after a long writer's block, i am back...

i am still taking baby steps tho.. am still getting used to writing again..
So let me start by talking about this week.. Last Sunday was my 1st day in my new place... I went very very early.. i was at worx @ 8 am!! on his way to work, Chris got me Cafe Tiramisu from Cilantro (and its pronounced Silantro not t-shilantro by the way... it sooo bugs me when someone doesnt get it keda!)
anyway.... hmmm seriously am now having doubts that tell me to stop writing but am fighting the urge aho... i had a biiiiiiiiig contribution in the company's newsletter thats being prepared these days.. i am not going to disclose it bass 3ashan the element of confidentiality :)


i need to go work now but i was getting used to writing :)

am deadly sleepy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nag...u were doing great, then stopped suddenly!!!!It annoys me too when people go like "Shilantro" it really gives me the feeling of ripping somebody's head off

Anonymous said...

Touché, people insist on saying shilantro even though the brown paper bag says celantro in Arabic, so if your rich Italian culture makes you skeptical of the correct pronouciation just turn the bag around...

Christian said...

nerro, I definitely wouldn't wanna say shilantro in front of you. Actually I wouldn't wanna be within a mile's radius of you when someone else does that.

hehe, you know Egyptians. Most of which have rich Italian, Spanish, French, British, and basically anything-you-throw-at-them culture :)
E7na sha3b ye3ez el fatye :D Just try asking someone on the street about directions. you should even try someone who looks lost. No way he would admit to not knowing the way. He'll actually give you directions to God knows where :)

Anonymous said...

Take it easy on the Egyptians, man :) I guess you're right, though. I certainly felt the same way you did about mr./ms./mrs. Nerro. Not to say (s)he has a violent disposition or anything (I sure hope I'm not making a mistake here...I haven't had enough of life yet).

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that it's possible to read that last post of mine such that it makes no sense at all..

Anonymous said...

Chris...I lost the link to your blog.

Anonymous said...

karembu...I am a she :) and it is not a violent disposition as much as it is mainly getting tired of people being "creative" sometimes, for no reason :))
U said it..simply, turn the bag around :))

Nag said...

Nevine :) welcome to my blog... and where is your own blog ba'a? isnt it about time? :)

Anonymous said...

It's really quite easy, Adam's mom :) Just write whatever comes to your head, and I'm sure a lot of things do.

Christian said...

And I just noticed this comment thread since I last posted :D

lol, I noticed the exact same thing about your post karembu. Read it once, made no sense out of it at all, read it again, understood everything, and then read your next comment where you realised that one could read the comment without making any sense out of it at all :D

Nevine, I believe it's just a matter of time till you start blogging... We'll see...

Karembu, how could you lose the link to my blog :@ You can click on any signature of mine either here or on your own blog :@

Happy to repeat it here though (marketing) http://v0od0o.blogspot.com