Monday, November 30, 2009

another day...

I am possessed since this morning by a thought; how we always say "well, tomorrow is another day". But then this tomorrow never comes, and I am haunted by a recurring today, over and over and over again.

So, as of now, I hereby declare TODAY as another day. This IS my another day and I am choosing to live it.

And, as a friend of mine so nicely put it, "Hello Mr. Letting Go, this is me, N. I know we've been quite out of touch lately but I am glad to have finally made your acquaintance."

It is time to leave Stockholm behind!
...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stockholm?

Nag said...

Stockholm Syndrome.. werent u part of last post's discussion?

my Stockholm Syndrome deserves a post of its own!

mizzyo.

How was L'Africain? masme3tesh 7aga ya3ni!

Anonymous said...

** static **

Ramez said...

I commend your behavior :) Eid days solitude was fruitful, lady! No withdrawal symtoms, now!

Nag said...

Bu-
Static indeed.. I make one last dying man wish, and this is what you do.


Ramez-
Withdrawal will come once the anaesthesia wears off.. bass I am waiting for it, so it is cool (I hope!)

Enjoy reading your blog said...

Tell me if it works!

Nag said...

Anonymous reader-

It is working so far.. Things are alright eventually.