Thursday, October 29, 2009

some stats while cleaning my room....

... I had the following items lying randomly around me -as opposed to placed neatly somewhere-:

  • 13 books (only one of which is not a novel, and only one is in Arabic -Tawfiq El Hakeem, and only one I didnt read yet: NG's Graveyard Book)
  • 2 movie DVDs
  • 3 magazines (Karembu you can guess them!)
  • 1 unopened puzzle (Cat in a Ruff)
  • at least 2 Cairo maps
  • several G-Mags
  • 1 Qatari Riyal
  • Mirqah's Learning Methods card deck (got you curious about that, didn't I)
  • a yoyo

Feng-Shui my life please! I found the source(s) thats sucking all my energy!

5 comments:

Zeww said...

You have a yo-yo!?!
Wow!

Anonymous said...

Playboy, Penthouse, and National Geographic.

Nag said...

@Zao
I have a passion for yoyo's, you didn't know? This one actually comes with a CD! (didnt get check to check it out, am not THAT obsessed!)

@Bu-
aiwa.. howa keda bezzapt. enta zaki awi. merci.


you guys are fast! am I part of your morning rituals?

Anonymous said...

"Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock"

~ John Barrymore

Nag said...

good morning sunshine