Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Mini-Wisdoms (you can thank me later!)

The following is a collection of phrases said by me over the last weeks.. I amaze myself sometimes!

"I don't _have_ a moral fiber.. My moral fiber got torn" (said to D who thought it was way too visual and disturbing)

"They're not wrinkles, they are laugh lines" (I am proud of this one, you are all allowed (read "encouraged"!) to use it, quoting me)

"You are ALL older than me, how come you ALL don't have a single white hair and I do." said in spite and envy.. now everyone I know will blame me and my curse at the sight of a first white hair..

*frustrated tone* "oh, but that's not how _we_ do it" (everyone is dying to know who is this 'we', and you can replace 'do' with eat/say/wear, etc.)

"ugh! I am having a hormonal rage!" (also said to others, "why are you being hormonal?")

and this masterpiece is from a friend, she saw a mobinil billboard saying "3eesh 3al net", her next thought "mana already 3aysha 3al net!" then the following thought was "I should sooooo share this with N." (we've been spending a LOT of time recently online!) The thought and the after-thought are both hilarious and sad.. I don't know which is sadder, her response to the ad, or sharing it with me!


"I was abused as a child, that's why" - said on several occasions as an excuse for my weird behavior.. other runners up include:
"I fell on my head as a child"
"I am autistic sometimes"
"I blame it on the stuff I smoke" or "it's the cannabis I take in the morning"
"I live mostly inside my head"


And the finale, "I dont really like people, you know"


Bisous,
N.


.

3 comments:

BooDy said...

Um..... a.... I.. I don't know what to say.... Wow!

/me whispers to someone next to him: and I thought I was crazy

Nag said...

you *are*...

you just whispered to an imaginary person.

BooDy said...

and how do you know that there's nobody setting next to me right now?