Saturday, February 23, 2008

... and then she said


"At that moment I know I am half woman, half child. That a portion of me conceals a child who loves to be amazed, to be taught, to be directed. When I listen, I am a child, and [he] becomes paternal."

and then after I wrote it, I remembered it was quoted before me!


and then more thoughts:

"I feel wind blown. I look younger. I do not try to be the femme fatale. It is useless. I feel loved for myself, for my inner self, for every word I write, for my timidities, my sorrows, my struggles, my defects, my frailness."


I love her short sentences. Her simple words. Her lack of pretention.. I love her intensity, and it scares me at the same time.. It scares me how she handles this intensity.. yet she is not to be called promiscuous. But she is, isnt she? Her intensity also carries immaturity.. emotional immaturity.. inability to cut the cord.. insecurity.. needs to be reminded of how much she is loved and how much she loves..

77 years ago!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(giggle)

haal said...

how can 'me you' link to my blog?

Anonymous said...

test

Nag said...

i dont know Haal.. I mean i know how they did it but i dont know why.. i just assumed it is you!

lame joke from someone maybe?