Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yet another cross-reference!

Read this all through (you dont have to do the comments)

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/11/small_pleasures.html

Then read this:
http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/11/who_cant_be_hyp.html


Now, for some weird and unknown reason, i checked out Dilbert's blog before i go to work today, and read the Small Pleasures thing... And you know what? I _did_ have a good day... Just like magic! :D

Seriously, I want to write like this guy.. Really gets under my skin...


Bisous,
N.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna start calling you Dilbertine if you don't stop this infatuation with the guy!

Nag said...

call me Dildertine, i dont care!

In fact I actually like it :D

When did I stop being Amelie? :D

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...you actually don't mind Dilbertine?! :) That's interesting. Let's test that hypothesis out. I'll call you Dilbertine. Were you Amelie?? You weren't Amelie! When were you Amelie?

Nag said...

you said you related me to Amelie!

Anonymous said...

I _do_ relate you to Amelie, but you're not her ya3ni! There's a big difference.