Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Locked out

I couldnt find my home key. No, its not bcoz am absent-minded. Its not bcoz i dont plan. And i dont need the "how on earth" lecture but thanks anyway. It happens to anyone and its the 1st time it happens to me. A time when i really needed to go home and unwind. No one is at home or can come to the rescue b4 an hour :) and phone battery died. LOL. Anyway am at Harris Florida, phone charging, and am blogging from it now.

As i started saying recently, "ana bada2t at3assab"!
But its not as bad as it sounds :)

4 comments:

CurlyFatAngry said...

Hmm... Never happened to me I can tell you that, How on earth did this happen afterall?
:P :P :P

Nag said...

hmmm... mesh sahl enta bardo! :P

It happened because when mama changed the key and gave me my copy, it looked very cheap keda so i just threw it in my bag....

the rest is history :)

At least i didnt go to work dressed inside out.. :P

Eman M said...

What I found out ba2ah that the mobile goes down everytime u r in a situation where u need it urgent.

Anonymous said...

It's a corollary on Murphy's law :D