Thursday, December 15, 2005

knicks and knacks

* Coldplay
I'm re-discovering Coldplay these days.. the start was the song called "Warning Sign" or something of the sort that goes like "and the truth is that i miss you".. and i found out i like many of their stuff...... I also discovered www.pandora.com which is a cool Gnome music project that introduces you to music similar to the one you like.. blablabla... try it out..

* Taola
I taught Kareem how to play taola and now we try to play whenever we get the chance... aaaaaand, i always beat him :) He always claims otherwise, but i do, i really do..

* Work
nah.... dont feel like talking about it... the weather seems amazimg and am stuck in a cage-like room :'(

* Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

i like this song.... :) and i was recently thinking of the certain phenomenon of having to have someone to say good night to.. this someone could be a parent, a sister, a friend, a partner, whatever.. and i was thinking of how you sometimes pick someone just to fill that "someone to say goodnight to" syndrome.. hence, mismatched relations and friendships.. anyway am babbling :)

* Karim-bo
Karim is coming tonight... right now he is Amsterdam waiting for his flight.. he is online and bored... when karim comes there will be a lot of going out, movies, cooking :) and everything.. we will arrange something at Duke's place and will rebuild our past glories :)

* Am boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.... do something about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I spoke too soon :) but still, who takes a couple of hours to blog a couple of thoughts??

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »