Sunday, November 20, 2005

I like it when its cold.. when am walking in the cold.. I came in a while ago..
Weird thing is, i was in a totally totally black mood.. Here's a thing about me, i really let myself down when am depressed.. the thing is, i am almost always cheerful, so its like i think of myself as the glue that keeps it all together.. if i collapse, what/who will keep this together... Dont get me wrong, its not like i carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.. but i just take it as my responsibility to feel good.. anyway, by seem weird act of fate, i ended up strolling the streets alone and all of a sudden Queen's "Love of my life" start playing in my head and i start thinking this will really be perfect if it starts to rain.. Somehow when i am in a gloomy mood and it starts raining, it instantly picks me up.. maybe the fact that the sky is crying as well makes me feel a little better :)

Anyway, i had a lot to say but somehow i cant say it now...

A real post is in store... in fact, i didnt mean to blog this post, i wanted to continue the other and post it... bass never mind....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello? Nagnag...Sunshine... Don't be down keda, we count on you to bring light and warmth (not to mention keeping it all together ;)... I'm sure it's just a nasty cloud passing by that's in your way, so come on and shine like you always do :D

The Duke of Darkness said...

yeah
Shine on you crazy Diamond
I won't let you into my territory. You Don't wanna mess with the Darkness

The Duke

Christian said...

yeah, adam's mom is right, don't stay there too long. We're all bound to go there every now and then.
And maybe you would consider moving to Seattle, if rain picks you up I guarantee you won't stay down for 12 hours around here :)