Wednesday, October 09, 2013

familiar

I miss familiarity. Familiar faces. Familiar friends. Familiar feelings. Not routine. Just the comfort of not feeling alienated... even the comfort of having familiar arguments.

The frustration that comes with this boring yet unfamiliar feeling is a silent but strong frustration... like a dull throbbing pain in the background.. a passive aggressive frustration that takes out its energy on me in different outlets..

I am tired and I cannot complain, because complaining means ungratefulness, and the truth is I am very grateful.

Tamed vs. broken. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you thought of writing a book?

Nag said...

Not really. My thoughts are too short and fragmented for a book. I wish I could write a children's book but I don't have the talent.