Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Overheard

Overheard said to a colleague who is even more anal about communication consistency than I am:
"you didn't transform the document or anything.. you just put it in the right template, fixed some wording, and made the font all the same."

ALL THE SAME?!?! So you want to tell me the font was NOT already all the same?!?!?!


Really? You think that's nothing? in my previous life, we would've hanged you.
We actually had the templates locked for editing the styles.. do you know what that meant? it meant you cannot just bold and italicize and write in big letters when you please. Unless we said you can.

oh we were Nazis when it came to structure.. sometimes I miss the Queendom.

2 comments:

AN said...

LOL i know the locked templates that you're talking about!

Nag said...

Am sure you do! :D
It's my baby!