Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear Cleaning Woman

When I am in the toilet, please please please refrain from spraying your cheap brand lemon-scented air freshner all around me.

For one, it freaking makes me sneeze.. you should've noticed that by now

For two, you can really wait a minute until I leave, can't you? What kind of message are you implying? That I am smelly?

For three, you're the one with the freakin BO. If you can figure out that a toilet needs freshening up, I am sure you can figure that out about yourself too..


Smell you later,
Cranky Mean Disturbed Sneezing Me

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't think anyone else was experiencing this problem :-D

Nag said...

you have that too?

Anonymous said...

does this mean that we fix ourselves before we judge others?

Anonymous said...

does this mean that we fix ourselves before we judge others?

Nag said...

hahaha.. ideally yes, _but_ I am judging her as well.. So am I practicing what I preach?

Kareem said...

Smelly cat !!

Nag said...

definitely not a cat!

Kareem said...

I'm just thinking of how you'd hurt her feelings when she reads this you know ... the cleaning lady having your blog on her RSS reader and all. Tsk tsk !

The Duke of Darkness said...

It's probably your perfume.... she's seems fine with the BO and the Toilet....

The variable when you come in is your perfume... or maybe the shampoo

Try not using any for a week of so and see if she still does it..

otherwise I do highly recommend to talk to her straight in the face coz chances are she is not gonna read your blog in the next 100 years