Tuesday, September 13, 2005

.................

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "i love you"
Birds singin’ in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me


Check this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moogle
i dont know how i came to it, but i like it a lot! kupo! :)

hmmmmmmmmm.... what else.... dont feel like blogging..... i miss what i dont have..

5 comments:

Christian said...

Try starting a post with the very same phrase you ended this blog post with, only then you may re-earn your "blogger" status :)

Anonymous said...

kupo :) i like that.

Anonymous said...

What is it exactly that you miss??? I mean missing what you don't have will put you in infinite loop because you'll never have everything and will end up always missing something...try to set achievable goals and milestones...I'm not making any sense as usual so I'll try to reply with something funnier soon :D nevertheless I hope you have what you want

Anonymous said...

I meant get what you want...ma3lesh el 3atab 3al nazar

Nag said...

i didnt mean i miss all what i dont have.. i just meant i miss "something" i dont have. And thats not necessarily a certain thing..