Tuesday, February 22, 2005

C'est un bonjour!

I don't really need a reason for feeling good today.. but i can list some..
hmmmm... i really like my new job.. it's cool when i can actually see the results of my work almost instantaneously (that's quite a tricky word to write).. the drawback tho, is that any mistake will also show on the spot!
I'm using my cellular a LOT less, which is mega! in fact, since i cannot call from it, i end up like having an average of 2-3 calls per day, which is perfect... am thinking not to pay the bill and just keep receiving :)

what else... hmmmmm... at this point in time, i dont think anyone is reading my blogs except maybe Karembu & Lucas (am not even sure about those) because they're the only ones who know about it..

Should i write a blog only when i have some added value to my talk? or just to update people?

These days i am D.Y.I.N.G to go to Sharm or Dahab (preferably Sharm tho).. i am broke in every sense of the word, but i really want to travel.. the weather would be so lovely there!

hmmmm.... what else? i think thats it for now.. more later!

Cheers!

No comments: