~ Anaïs Nin
I love this woman.. check out her stuff (wont provide any links here).. this quote is one of the best things I've ever read. I need to write it down once in a while to remind myself of what I relate to and who I am..
So, short points:
- I've been composing one blog post for the past 3 weeks.. not able to finish it yet.. Writer's block.. Boredom.. Futility.. Call it what you may!
- Words I use a lot lately: Futile, pointless, as long as (and i say it in Arabic as "badam" not "madam", dont ask!), 3adi ba'a, tayeb, and "ay 7aga, i dont want to choose"
- Recently, a lot of people are starting to give me the kind of input that has no answer by "tayeb" :D Example: Person: "I was looking for blabla and i didnt find it".. Me: "tayeb".. Person: "what do i do now".. Me: "did you look somewhere else?".. Person: "No".. Me: "tayeb.. LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE".. I used to enjoy people coming to me asking for help.. I still love it actually, but as a friend from uni used to say "Am not the nanny!"
- For almost the first time since i graduated, i went back to listening to Suzanne Vega again..
- Current playlist: Souad Massi, Elham Madfa'i, Suzanne Vega, and Tony Hanna..
- Karembu got me yet another Neil Gaiman book, Stardust ;) Perfect... the story of Tina that i never got to tell was that she got me his latest creation, Fragile Things.. from her oompa loompas.. Tina, you are sooooooooo cool.. Karembu, the book looks great (and used!).. We were fe sertak today at work a lot!
One word comes to mind now: impartial..